Lemon Tree Therapy
Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
Hello! I’m Viktoria
Counsellor and Integrative Therapist
I am an integrative MBACP counsellor with over 10 years experience working in mental health services. I set up my private practice 5 years ago.
I work with people of all ages and backgrounds including client groups such as under 19s, BME, LGBTQ, survivors of abuse and traumatic events.
I am in the process of relocating to Spain, but will continue to provide therapy on the telephone or via a visual link, as I did successfully during the lockdowns.
I can help with a range of issues including abuse, addictions, anger management, anxiety, bereavement, bullying, depression, loneliness, low self-confidence, panic attacks, post-traumatic stress, relationship issues, self-harm, sexual health problems, sexuality and gender identity issues, stress, suicidal thoughts and trauma.
Outside of my private practice I have worked in the following fields:
- Counselling services in the voluntary sector working with women survivors of domestic and sexual abuse.
- Counselling services in the public sector (NHS) working in a Sexual Health Clinic with LGBTQ clients and people with sexual health problems.
- Working therapeutically with individuals, couples and families in private practice and for other non-profit organisations.
- Working on a helpline for children and young people up to the age of 19.
- Counselling children and young people in private practice, schools and for non-profit organisations.
A proud moment for me was when I had the opportunity to deliver an animal-assisted group therapy for HugglePets in the presence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in May 2021.
Lemon Tree Therapy
1:1 Counselling Therapy
1 hour 15 minutes
£50 monthly subscription
Lemon Tree Therapy – MBACP Viktoria Kirilova (Counsellor/Integrative Therapist)
Call or Message
07471 932 238
For more information visit: