Lemon Tree Therapy
Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
Hello! I’m Viktoria
Counsellor and Integrative Therapist
I am an integrative MBACP counsellor with over 10 years experience working in mental health services. I set up my private practice 4 years ago and recently located to Cabelo’s tranquil Garden Therapy Room in the beautiful village of Tettenhall near Wolverhampton. You can read more about the Therapy Room here.
I work with people of all ages and backgrounds including client groups such as under 19s, BME, LGBTQ, survivors of abuse and traumatic events.
From a very young age I had a genuine interest in how our brains work and what makes us who we are. In my teenage years I had some very difficult experiences. As I grew older I wanted to support other people who were struggling through a difficult time in their lives and knew that the best way of doing this would be to train as a counsellor.
Outside of my private practice I work in the following fields:
- Counselling services in the voluntary sector working with women survivors of domestic and sexual abuse.
- Counselling services in the public sector (NHS) working in a Sexual Health Clinic with LGBTQ clients and people with sexual health problems.
- Working therapeutically with individuals, couples and families in private practice and for other non-profit organisations.
- Working on a helpline for children and young people up to the age of 19.
- Counselling children and young people in private practice, schools and for non-profit organisations.
A proud moment for me was when I recently had the opportunity to deliver an animal-assisted group therapy for HugglePets in the presence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in May 2021.
Lemon Tree Therapy
1:1 Counselling Therapy
1 hour 15 minutes
Walk and Talk Therapy
£50 monthly subscription
Lemon Tree Therapy – MBACP Viktoria Kirilova (Counsellor/Integrative Therapist)
Call or Message
07471 932 238
Cabelo. 23 Limes Road, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton, WV6 8QZ
Saturdays by appointment only
For more information visit: