Behind the quaint cottage exterior of 23 Limes Road is a bright and colourful salon, cheerfully decorated throughout to be warmly welcoming, even on the dreariest of days .
Unisex hair is still at the heart of what we do, but we are also pleased to offer a whole range of complementary Beauty and Wellness therapies at very affordable prices.
With an interior much larger than you might expect, we have a range of comfortable cutting & colouring chairs and 2 luxurious massage wash chairs – if you have never experienced a hair wash with shiatsu, you really are missing out on one of life’s little pleasures.
Finally, step out into our private, peaceful garden therapy room and you can enjoy a massage or beauty or grooming treatment from our extensive unisex menu.
- We pride ourselves on traditional old school values of customer service
- We love what we do and take care of our clients
- Private appointments available for nervous or shielding clients (just you and the stylist)
- State-of-the-art equipment including hair processors and massage wash chairs
- Watermans, Gorgeous of London and MUK hair products and electricals
- Comfortable cutting chairs
- Complimentary menu of drinks from the machine in partnership with Shropshire Coffee, coffee roasters of distinction, using eco friendly paper cups that bio-degrade in just 42 days
- Contactless card payments available
- Beach themed lobby and fun gowns for our younger clients to enjoy