Welcome to Cabelo
A bright and friendly unisex hair salon, barbers and wellness hub at 23 Limes Road, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton.
Tel 01902 560729
Professional unisex hairdressing, a genuinely warm welcome and exceptional customer service every time you visit our modern, cheerful and vibrant salon…
Scissor and clipper cuts from £10, plus a generous loyalty card. Fading, tapering, blending and American traditional finishing available. Also beard design, maintenance and conditioning…
Health, Life and Cancer Coaching
Ayurvedic Medicine & Lifestyle
Specialist Assessment, Teaching and Learning Service aimed at 4 years old to adult
At last we are open, and like all other salons & barbers, Cabelo will be operating under the latest Government guidelines to ensure everyone stays safe and that we are Covid-secure.
We know it’s going to be a bit different and strange at first but we hope you feel safe and enjoy your visit. You will be seeing our same old smiling faces, just from behind a visor.
We are all very much looking forward to catching up and to welcome you back to Cabelo,
Stay safe and well.
Debbie, Neena, Andy & Terri
4 July 2020
Please click/tap below to check out what you need to know about the “new normal”…
The "new normal" - What to expect at Cabelo from 4 July - Click/Tap here...
We have been preparing since the day we shut down so we could open right away and have put in place measures to ensure the safety of everyone.
We have completed a full Covid-19 Risk Assessment and updated our working procedures. Everyone has received training in Covid-19 hygiene and are fully certified.
We have a private garden and an under-cover socially distanced seating area to replace the old waiting area.
– Signs and instructions are on the front doors indicating the new one-way entry and exit system
1. Ring doorbell on Main Door to be greeted
2. Enter through the black door on the Left
3. Exit from main salon door on the Right
Update 24 July:
Following the government’s announcement that face coverings must be worn in shops and supermarkets in England, it has now been confirmed that they are not required in salons and barbershops.
– We will have to ask these screening questions:
Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
Do you have a high temperature?
Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, or if you, or anyone in your household, feel unwell or are isolating, call to rearrange your appointment as soon as possible. Please do not come in.
– There is an appointment system in operation and clients are encouraged to arrive on time
– To limit numbers within the salon we have removed the waiting area, if there is a queue, this will be outside, away from the public footpath, under cover with seating, with social distancing in place
– Clients should attend appointments on their own unless special arrangements have been made or you are accompanying a younger person
– For vulnerable clients an out of hours appointment can be arranged to provide a socially distanced service in a safe environment
– Please try not to bring a coat. If this is unavoidable then the clients will be directed to take off their coat and place it in a sterile bag
– Before gowning up you will be asked to wash your hands with hot water and soap
– Single use disposable gowns will be used for each client having a haircut only
– Freshly laundered gowns washed at 60 degrees will be used for clients have a process such as a colour or perm
– We are obliged to keep a temporary record of your contact details for 21 days following your visit for use only by the NHS test and trace service
– Markings on the floor set out and maintain social distancing areas with increased spacing between chairs
– Social distancing signs and instructions are shown around the salon indicating the new one-way entry and exit system
– Clients will be seated away from others and side-to-side, with at least one metre plus distance between themselves and other clients
– Clients can choose to bring and wear a face covering but this is not mandatory – you will be encouraged to do what you feel most comfortable doing to feel safe
– If you do not wear a face covering, please do not talk to your stylist/barber when they are washing your hair or working in front of you
– The barber and stylists will wear PPE including a protective apron and visor with the option of wearing an additional face covering
– Frequent handwashing will be carried out and sanitising gel is available throughout the salon
– The reception pay point has a Perspex screen to protect clients and staff – contactless payments are preferred
– Doors and windows will be opened wherever possible to provide ventilation
– Protective clear upvc hygiene screens are in place to create a physical barrier between the hair washing units
– You can still have your hair blow dried
– Magazines have been removed due to the risk of transferring Covid-19 via surfaces, but clients can bring their own
– Only water in bottles are available as we are not yet allowed to serve refreshments
– Clean biodegradable and single use towels will be provided for each client
– We will use disposable equipment wherever possible, and clean & sterilise non-disposable equipment such as scissors between each client
– Barbering blades (if used) will be changed after every use
– Furniture at every workstation, at the backwashes and the toilets will be sanitised after each use
– Clients are not encouraged to use the toilets
– Regular cleaning of communal areas after each client will be carried out
– Enhanced general and end of day salon and toilets cleaning & sanitisation procedures are in place
– We will provide sanitiser for your hands for use on departure if required
If you have any questions / queries, please do not hesitate to contact us
Thank you! x